Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor’s diet, Rujuta Diwekar, has told people home remedies to avoid cough, cold and flu. He wrote a post in this regard and shared it on Twitter. He wrote in the caption of this post: “Gherlu nuske for cough, cold and flu.” Rijuta Diwekar has told that seasonal produce, spices and ghee are the foundation of our traditional food. And with them we can cure many diseases.
The remedies that Rujuta Diwekar has suggested to avoid cough, cold and flu are:
- Mix equal quantity of ghee, dry ginger, turmeric, jaggery and consume it morning and night.
- Take ragi porridge and dosa for breakfast
- Eat cashews and jaggery in the mead morning.
- In lunch, eat rice and ghee with moong dal everyday.
- In the evening, take jaggery, poha-milk, eggs and toast, frozen yogurt and poha at home.
- Take dal khichdi, fish and kulith, rice and ghee at dinner in the night.
- Ginger, lemon, honey tea or Kashmiri Kava Kesar with ginger and almonds in it. Drink such a special drink.
With the advice of Rujuta Diwekar, Kareena Kapoor achieved a zero size figure. Apart from this, it is said that Anant Ambani had lost his weight only by following his advice.